Inlader Sp. z o.o.
Armii Poznań 1
INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR CLIENTS AND PERSONS USING THE CONTACT FORMS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OF INLADER
The Data Controller of your personal data is Inlader sp. z o.o., ul. Armii Poznań 1, 62-030 Luboń.
Contact in personal data – related cases:
– tel: +48 61 8965578
– e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope, purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data
Inlader processes the personal data as far as necessary for preparing answers to offer inquiries, for recruitment-related purposes (the data include in particular: first name and surname, business name, abridged business name and address (seat) of the business activity conducted, contact details, i.e. telephone number, e-mail), as well as in the scope of the your inquiries and the information included in the contact forms on Inlader’s website.
The personal data shall be processed in order to:
– reply to your inquiries included in the contact form
– conduct the recruitment procedure (legal basis- art. 6 para. 1 letter. a GDPR);
4. The personal data shall not be used for automatic decision making and are not subject to profiling .
5. Consequences of failure to provide the personal data
Your provision of the personal data, including the data indicated in the contact form, on the website of Inlader is voluntary, yet required for the purpose of replying to your inquiry, sending an offer or conducting the recruitment procedure.
Failure to provide the said data shall render the performance of the above-mentioned actions impossible.
6. Recipients of personal data
The personal data may be made available to employees and entities authorised to process the said personal data which are contracted by Inlader for the purpose of rendering the services that require data processing, including the entities cooperating with Inlader and rendering accounting and legal services for it. The personal data may also be disclosed to the authorised public authorities, e.g. Police, Fiscal Office as well as other supervisory agencies.
7. Term of storage of personal data
The personal data shall be stored for the purpose necessary for the performance of the objectives indicated in point 3, and upon the expiry of that period – for the limitation period of potential claims, as well as till the date of expiry of the term of storage of a given case.
8. Rights of data subjects:
– you are entitled to access the content of your personal data, to demand that the said data be corrected or deleted, or the processing or transfer thereof be limited. You are also entitled to file an objection to the processing of the said personal data;
– the said rights may be exercised by way of sending a written notification on the address of Inlader or by e-mail:
– in case it is determined that the processing of the personal data infringes the legal regulations, you are entitled to lodge a complaint to the supervisory agency – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.